February 17, 2010

Slacker. That's me.

I am aware of the fact that I've let two weekends go by now without doing a booklove post. I'm trying not to feel too guilty about that. They just didn't happen. Sorry. I'm a work in progress.

I am still reading. I'm still knitting, too.

Still knitting on my sweater.

And getting distracted and knitting other stuff instead.

And not finishing those things, or taking pictures of them.

It's been almost a week now since I finished knitting the Pop tart ipod cozy, but I haven't sewn it together, or even thought about beads, or whatever. I'll get there.

I did do this, though:


It's my very first washcloth. It's got a skull on it. Yay.

I never had any interest in knitting a washcloth, or a dishcloth, or anything like it, but I did a journal swap last summer, and my swap partner sent me that yarn. I didn't know what else to do with it, so I made that. I've used it twice. And I kinda like it. I've got about half the ball left, though.

I'm gonna knit this baby right here next. In honor of my burgeoning David Tennant obsession. Yay.

No comments: