May 18, 2009

Put the knitting down and pick up the pen!

I swear I had something to blog about this morning. Something perfectly blogworthy, that would have made for a delightful bit of charmingly nonsensical reading (I like to think. Or liked to). But somewhere in the course of the day, whatever it was fell out of my head.

It's probably back at the office, wandering around and looking at people's cubicles.

Anyway. Despite the fact that I was supposed to get my car back today, but won't until tomorrow since something was still off with the alignment, I am in a good mood.

I think a big part of it is because I managed to get more writing done. I have the beginnings of a short story, and I feel good about it's potential to turn into a middle and maybe even an end. I'm determined.

And on that note, I'm going to go scribble some more.

My favorite thing.

No comments: