July 16, 2010

Eventful

Tonight I am sitting at my kitchen counter with a couple of lamps on, reading blogs and listening to the bugs outside hurling themselves against the glass of our back door. They seem extra desperate to get in. Maybe it's because there's not much of a moon, so they want the light that much more. Or maybe I'm just not used to being up this later, or it being this quiet.

Things are happening in my little world. Big, exciting, slightly scary (mostly because of how quickly they're happening) things.

Things that soon I might even be able to get my head around enough to write about. But there is much to look forward to.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

well hey there! And can I just say...

"bugs outside hurling themselves against the glass of our back door"

^
what a great image! And it made me laugh out loud :)