November 13, 2010

The busy returns

So yesterday I didn't post, which means I'm out of the running for NaBloPoMo, and I barely made any headway on NaNoWriMo. But I don't care, because instead I was out having a life.

I went to the Ski Swap at the community center with a coworker and his boyfriend. It was really cool, and I got some great stuff for really cheap. Ski boots, pants, a coat, and some mittens, all for less than a hundred bucks.

Then we went out for a drink, and dinner. Then, the moment I got home, the Boy Creature was headed out to go to a movie with some friends, so I just managed to tag along.

Today was similar, actually.

So I'll have lots of catching up to do on NaNoWriMo tomorrow. And as soon as I'm done here. I'm actually ok with being out of the running on NaBloPoMo. It's one less thing to fit in to every single day in an already busy month. So I'll go get on with it now.

No comments: