November 8, 2010

Sleepy ramblings

Oh, so very tired.

But still making progress. And not giving up.

Although I wish I had something other than NaNoWriMo to blog about.

I had trapeze class tonight. We learned a few moves that had us rolling over our hips across the bar. I don't think I'm explaining that right, but my brain just wants to go to sleep. Anyway, I'm going to have some odd bruises on my hips tomorrow. But odd bruises are all part of this trapeze thing. It comes with the territory of hanging upside down eight feet in the air, occasionally supported largely by one small section of your body. Like one ankle and one hand.

It's amazing how quickly you develop more of a tolerance for these bearable kinds of pain. It's worth it to do things so many people wouldn't even have the guts to try. I could go on and on about bravery and stuff, but I think I'll just go to bed.

No comments: