November 5, 2010

Frankie says... I hate this blog title. But I'm tired.

It has been a long week. Luckily, it was a nice enough day. It was my
day to bring breakfast to work. And even though several people were out
today, one of the ones that was there said it was the best Friday
breakfast yet. So that helped.

I made homemade pop tarts. They really are pretty awesome.

Plus, I got some actual writing done on my NaNoWriMo novel. Even after switching novel ideas on the first day, I still ended
up bored with what I was writing. So four thousand words in (still
behind on my word count), I gave up on the storyline and just started
writing anything. Basically, I just had all the characters I've ever
carried around in my head burst in on the storyline and take over.

And just as anyone but me would expect, as soon as I stopped worrying about
trying to eke out a good story, suddenly the writing got really good. I
like the last bit I wrote more than anything I've written in ages.

FINALLY!

I should relax more often.

2 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

The boys love Pop Tarts. I should try to make them some homemade ones.

Kat said...

They were actually easier than I expected. Try them!