April 8, 2010

Is it too obvious to quote Bowie here?

The last few days, I've been thinking hard about whether I want to keep doing the regular booklove and knitlove posts. I do love them (as, one would hope, the names imply), but I'm wondering if they still fit in my life, as much as it's changing these days. I did say I do better with structure, and I've got it now, but having new things usually means some old things will have to adapt, or be left behind.

When I started those weekly update posts, it was when I wasn't working full time (or at all, really), and I had more time for it. Now I'm starting to think I might like my free time to be just a bit more free. So I'm thinking it'll be back to random blog posts. Oddly enough, though, I feel like this means I'll post more. I've noticed over the last few months that I find myself thinking, "I could go write a blog entry, but tomorrow's knitlove day, so I'll just wait." And what kind of sense does that make? The set posts were scaring off the little random ones. Silly of me, I know, but there it is. So I think it's time to set free the set posts.

I'll still check in with knitting and reading, because how could I not? They're two of the things I love most, and who better to share them with than you? Plus, there has been plenty of both going on lately.

So that's where I stand now, readers. I'll see you when I see you.

No comments: